Last updated on 08/03/2022
HORIZON OASIS FZ LLC
2. INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Horizon Oasis FZ LLC registration number 98641.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Genius Coin, accessible from https://horizonoasis.ae
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
1. Recognize you as a user of Horizon Oasis FZ LLC;
2. Customize the content you see;
3. Track the effectiveness of affiliate or marketing campaigns;
4. Collect basic information about your computer, device and browser to prevent security;
5. Breach and improve the functionality of the website.
4. COOKIES AND OTHER AUTOMATED MEANS OF DATA COLLECTION.
This section provides more information about cookies and other automated means of data collection such as web beacons, and how they work.
a) WEB BEACONS
A small graphic images (also known as «pixel tags» or «clear GIFs») that may be included on our site, additional sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify our users’ behavior.
b) LOG FILES
5. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY HORIZON OASIS
a) STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are essential because they enable you to move around our Services and use certain features on our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided.
b) PERFORMANCE/ANALYTICS COOKIES
These cookies collect information about how you use a website. For example, a performance/analytics cookie will collect information about which pages you go to most often, how much time you spend on that page, or if you get error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not gather information that identifies you. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our Services work.
c) FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make and to tailor our Services so we can provide relevant content to you. For example, a functionality cookie can remember your preferences (e.g., country or language selection), or your username. Session Cookies. We use session cookies when you access our website or content. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser.
d) CONTROL OF THE COOKIES
We would like to pay your attention to the fact that by using our site, you agree to us placing these types of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit our website in the future.
You may disable browser cookies in your browser or set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent. You may lose some features or functionality when you disable cookies. Remember, also, that disabling cookies is browser specific.
6. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Horizon Oasis has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
8. THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
advertisers or websites. Thus, we are advising you to consult the
respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more
detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions
about how to opt-out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We cannot guarantee the safety of your information when interacting with third parties. You agree to use caution when accessing third party links and agree to do so solely at your own risk.
9. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org